MARWA'S DEVILED EGGS
12 Large eggs
24 Anchovy fillets
Juice of 1 lemon
6 Tablespoons mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons English mustard
Cracked black peper
1. Boil the eggs for 8 – 10 minutes.
2. Let the eggs cool then peel, slice in half – remove the yolks and place into a cazuela.
3. Arrange the egg whites on a large server/cazuela.
4. To prepare the filling add the mayonnaise, mustard, capers (optional), pepper and lemon juice to the egg yolks and mix well.
5. Fill the egg halves with the mix and place one fish fillet over each half.
6. Garnish with broadleaf parsley.