SEMMELKNOEDEL - BREAD DUMPLINGS
500 g white bread or rolls from the day before
3/8 Litre Milk )
60 g butter ) warm together
3 eggs - beaten
100 g all purpose flour
1 stick of parsley leaves - chopped
black pepper - a dash
1. Put the bread inside a big bowl. Beaten the eggs heat the milk with the butter until the butter is melted in pictures No. 4.
2. When the butter is already melted and the milk is hot, take it out and mix the beaten eggs, salt, and pepper into the milk and pour it over the bread and leave it rest for 10 minutes.
3. Boil water with a little bit salt.
4. Mix the parsley leaves and flour into the egg and bread mixture and with damp hands form dumplings out of the mixture. (picture No. 7)
5. Then drop it into the boiled water like picture No. 8 for 10 minutes.
6. After 10 minutes, take out on a drainer and let it rest till the water dried and then serve and ready to eat!
Note : If you are using rolls/bread from the day before,
Slice the bread or rolls into very thin slices.
Made the dumplings small sizes because once it is in the hot water the sizes will double.
Preparation: 30 - 35 minutes
Cooking - depending on how many dumplings you made
Make : 25 dumplings.